Growth Camp National Rollout
Salesforce launched a new event platform in December 2016, intended to highlight products that support business growth, offered by Salesforce and ten of their business partners.
With the goal to generate new prospects in target cities, this platform rolled out across the country in 2017. Shared Value Media has been hired to help drive attendance to the event in every city and create local resonance.
Avg Link Clicks To Salesforce Rsvp Page
Avg People Reached
Avg Amount Spent
- SVM has supported the launch of the platform in NYC, Dallas, Atlanta, Boston and Chicago.
- These partners have been offered a booth at the event and have participated in a ‘Community Panel.’
- In each city, we have engaged 5-6 community organizations who offer small business support services (e.g., the local EDC, SBDC, the Regional Chamber, Mayor’s Office, etc.)
- In addition, SVM has led and managed a promotional campaign driving attendance through the organic outreach channels of these partners and through paid social.
Emblem Health was looking to increase their brand presence in six target communities in NYC, positively impact the health and wellness of the people living in these neighborhoods, and create a pipeline for new insurance membership.
Satisfaction With The Program
Think More Favorably Of Emblem Health
- SVM identified 20 nonprofits offering the strongest fitness classes, cooking demos, and health education classes in the six target communities.
- Co-branded creative materials (online/offline) were developed, translated into Spanish and Chinese, and distributed each week for three years promoting the platform.
- All program data was presented in real-time to the client using a customized digital dashboard, tracking event attendance, online/offline reach, social reach & engagement, emails captured, digital leads, phone calls, and earned media fiscal value.
- Working with these partners, we aggregated and launched a branded platform of free wellness programming offered by EmblemHealth in these 6 communities.
- All partners drove to the same registration portal and tracked both online and offline engagement using tools and platforms provided by SVM.
Emblem Health was looking to increase the number of small group health insurance plans sold through the Health Insurance Marketplace. Emblem created a microsite to help educate business owners on the process of securing insurance through the Exchange and were looking to increase traffic to the site.
SVM was hired by Emblem Health’s AOR Thomas ARTS to drive traffic to this HUB and increase small group health insurance sales through the Exchange.
New Small Business Health Insurance Members
Partner Constituents Reached
Clicks To Emblem Health Information Microsite
- SVM assembled a network of NYC business organizations – NYC Chamber of Commerce organizations, Business Improvement Districts (BIDS) and nonprofits — to create and distribute content about the Small Business Health Options Program, or SHOP.
- SVM then managed an organic and paid social outreach campaign promoting this content and driving to a digital HUB through this partner content.
- Working with this network of partners, we identified and captured stories and helpful tips from business owners who had gone through the process of purchasing insurance through SHOP.
- In addition, the campaign included local community seminars and a paid blogger campaign.
DC Community Launch
Treehouse Eyes hired SVM to build out a hyper-local outreach campaign to educate parents on the disease state of myopia and corrective options available.
The campaign’s goals were to increase awareness of myopia, increase awareness of the Treehouse brand, and drive appointments to two offices which had just launched outside of Washington D.C.
Languages Translated For All Creative
Appointment Link Clicks
Community Event Speaking Opportunities
Boosted Facebook Post Clicks
- SVM identified a community partner who was offering health services to both Chinese and Korean Americans in Washington DC, a demographic often impacted by myopia.
- SVM translated all content into Korean and Chinese.
- Working with this partner, SVM built the creative and helped oversee the launch of an educational outreach campaign, arranged local speaking opportunities, secured local media coverage, and ran a paid social campaign.
- The campaign drove people to the website and registration form.