Ladders for Leaders
The Mayor’s Fund sought to recruit NYC employers to host interns as part of their ‘Ladders for Leaders’ program, a collaboration with the NYC Department of Youth and Community Development.
Since 2014, the program had grown from 89 participating employers to 475 in 2016. However, the majority of employers engaging in the program were the result of direct outreach from the Mayor’s Fund.
In 2017, SVM was hired to launch a digital outreach campaign with the goal to recruit 140 new businesses to sign up through the Center for Youth Employment’s (CYE) registration page.
Features in Progress
Increase in Web Traffic
Increase in Unique Page Views
- SVM worked hand-in-hand with CYE’s network of city agency and community partners to coordinate an outreach campaign targeting 7 NYC industries.
- Numerous employer stories were captured, each resonating with a specific industry.
- Additionally, SVM managed a PR outreach strategy, securing coverage by the Wall Street Journal, Politico, Real Estate Weekly, Metro, and the Daily News to name a few.
- SVM re-designed the CYE website and registration page, enhancing the user experience.
- SVM launched a 3-month digitally-led outreach campaign — leveraging both organic and paid social –through the outreach channels of CYE’s partners.