Emblem Health was looking to increase their brand presence in six target communities in NYC, positively impact the health and wellness of the people living in these neighborhoods, and create a pipeline for new insurance membership.
Satisfaction With The Program
Think More Favorably Of Emblem Health
- SVM identified 20 nonprofits offering the strongest fitness classes, cooking demos, and health education classes in the six target communities.
- Co-branded creative materials (online/offline) were developed, translated into Spanish and Chinese, and distributed each week for three years promoting the platform.
- All program data was presented in real-time to the client using a customized digital dashboard, tracking event attendance, online/offline reach, social reach & engagement, emails captured, digital leads, phone calls, and earned media fiscal value.
- Working with these partners, we aggregated and launched a branded platform of free wellness programming offered by EmblemHealth in these 6 communities.
- All partners drove to the same registration portal and tracked both online and offline engagement using tools and platforms provided by SVM.
Emblem Health was looking to increase the number of small group health insurance plans sold through the Health Insurance Marketplace. Emblem created a microsite to help educate business owners on the process of securing insurance through the Exchange and were looking to increase traffic to the site.
SVM was hired by Emblem Health’s AOR Thomas ARTS to drive traffic to this HUB and increase small group health insurance sales through the Exchange.
New Small Business Health Insurance Members
Partner Constituents Reached
Clicks To Emblem Health Information Microsite
- SVM assembled a network of NYC business organizations – NYC Chamber of Commerce organizations, Business Improvement Districts (BIDS) and nonprofits — to create and distribute content about the Small Business Health Options Program, or SHOP.
- SVM then managed an organic and paid social outreach campaign promoting this content and driving to a digital HUB through this partner content.
- Working with this network of partners, we identified and captured stories and helpful tips from business owners who had gone through the process of purchasing insurance through SHOP.
- In addition, the campaign included local community seminars and a paid blogger campaign.